Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Pointillism. First attempt at pointillism

This is my first attempt at pointillism art.
W A L T: We were learning to create a piece of artwork, If you can't see it
My pointillism artwork it is a apple (Note to self never using vivid on ANY piece
of artwork IF needed use a fine point) Pointillism
is a art style that lets you create pieces of artwork with
tiny dots put together.
and usually if you do it right it will look like a picture
from a distance.
While attempting this pre-used art technique I felt that
it was really difficult even though
I have used this a couple years back for a pet day and it
didn't help that the vivid was a bit to thick for my suit.
Even though that it may just look like a little pieces of scribbles
but in my eyes I see progress for my never learning art skills
for pointillism!
Hth

No comments:

Post a Comment