Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

2 point perspective art

 2 point perspective art

The art type we have been doing lately in class is called perspective art, but this wasn’t any random perspective art we did, this was 2 point perspective. 2 point perspective art includes not only having 1 vanishing point but has 2 points. I wanted to try something different than just copying off the video that was given to us, so I decided to draw a double Decker bus. 
I first found a picture of a double Decker bus from a 2 point perspective. And began  to draw the horizon line and the vertical line (the , then I started to figure out the proportions of the bus (make sure to take all the lines to the vanishing point) once I completed that I started to add more details defining the bus and its features. Once the features were added, I then began to shade and colour in the bus. 


I enjoyed this piece of art and I may now declare it as my favourite style of art. If you were to attempt this art what would you draw from a 2 point perspective?


No comments:

Post a Comment